Most facilitators will suggest you wear loose, comfortable clothing. It is advisable not to eat a heavy meal immediately prior to a session, nor to drink alcohol during that day. Check with your facilitator about bringing blankets and pillows for comfort http://www.whitby.co.uk/prednisone-5mg/ and if they want you to bring anything else and prepare in any way.
The session itself:
- You will sit or lie down in a comfortable space
- After looking at your natural breathing pattern, your Facilitator will give clear gentle instructions and guide your breath into a connected rhythm
- Pressure or body mapping will be applied to certain areas of the body to release tension
- Toning and movement might also be used to relax the breath
- You will continue to use the Transformational Breath® pattern for around 45 minutes to an hour
- There is then time for deep relaxation where you lie for 10 – 15 minutes to allow the process to integrate and complete while continuing to breathe in a connected manner.
You will have time at the end to discuss your experience and how you can incorporate a self practice into your daily life.
A workshop typically consists of:
- An introduction to the technique and/or a demonstration called Breath Analysis
- Work round a specific theme or aspect – this may take the form of practical exercises or a group discussion
- One or more breath sessions depending on duration.
There will be time for questions.