Transformational Breath Foundation
Our mother organisation, The Transformational Breath Foundation was originally established by the developer of Transformational Breath®, Judith Kravitz. The website provides information about the Foundation’s international training schedule and other events, FAQs and facilitators in several different languages. The shop allows you to download breath cds directly and purchase other breath related products.
The International Breathwork Foundation
The International Breathwork Foundation is a world-wide network of people from different traditions and professions who are inspired by and interested in the practice of Conscious Breathing and Breathwork. The IBF warmly welcomes everyone who is interested in breathing as a tool for mental, physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
The purpose of the IBF is to promote a heart-centred approach to Breathwork, its theory and practice, for the expansion of consciousness and for personal and global transformation.
The Work of Byron Katie
The work of Byron Katie is a way of identifying and questioning the thoughts that cause all the fear and suffering in the world. Experience the happiness of undoing those thoughts through The Work, and allow your mind to return to its true, awakened, peaceful, creative nature.
The British Register of Complementary Practitioners
The BRCP (British Register of Complementary Practitioners) was established in 1989 and is one of the longest-running multi-disciplinary registers of complementary practitioners and therapists in the UK.
Previously administered by the ICNM (Institute for Complementary and Natural Medicine), ownership was transferred to The Confederation of Healing Organisations in 2017 when the ICNM closed. TBF UK are delighted to belong to this organisation which provides information to help the public to make choices about safe and appropriate complementary medicine.
- Provision of a searchable resource for the public to find practitioners and therapists who meet its rigorous quality and standards including Transformational Breath Facilitators.
- Promoting and supporting best practice for all practitioners and therapists who work within complementary medicine including Transformational Breath Facilitators.
- The national Register is made up of discipline divisions. Each division has associated Advisors with relevant clinical expertise who support the BRCP Registrar with membership applications and clinic affiliations, course approval and research enquiries.
- Through their Approved Training and CPD (Continuing Professional and Personal Development) courses, the BRCP offers a clear career structure for our members from Student to Senior Practitioner.
- The BRCP is actively engaged in the development of training standards. To this end, they evaluate Complementary and Alternative Medicine training and CPD courses in association with our many Advisors across the disciplines; working to clarify the syllabus, learning outcomes and student progress, to the point of registration as an Approved Training Course. Our Level IV Transformational Breath Professional Training has been through this process.
- The BRCP actively supports the regulatory process for Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- The BRCP provides an information service to schools and Careers Libraries in the UK as required
- We encourage membership of this organisation for both student and professional facilitators