A self-empowering tool to release trapped emotions, integrate past traumas, and return to your authentic self
Would you like to increase your innate healing capacity?
We all have innate healing intelligence to thrive and manage the stress and overwheming emotions.
During this one-day workshop, with the help of holistic healing tools, you will be able to strengthen your resilience to be aware of, release, and integrate unprocessed thoughts, emotions and belief systems for deep self-discovery and expansion.
Each one of us has a “window of tolerance” – our emotional comfort zone. The size of that window determines our ability to handle life’s ups and downs with greater ease. By accessing painful emotions we can expand our emotional comfort zone and experience life fully with joy and vitality from the place of innate healing intelligence.
Transformational Breath® is a gentle self-healing conscious connected breathwork which will help the nervous system to move into a calm and peaceful state so that we are able to access our innate healing intelligence to find our own comfort zone to deal stress and trauma.
What will I gain?
- You will be aware of your breathing pattern and how it shows up in your daily life.
- You will release your bodily tension and pain with the use of acupressure and sound to process stuck painful emotions, so that your breath can move freely throughout your respiratory system.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of your emotions, triggers and belief system associated with them.
- You will learn skilfully navigate and move through challenging emotions without being overwhelmed by them
- You will explore somatic practices that promote your nervous system regulation and bring greater feelings of ease and tranquility.
What will the day include?
- A guided meditation to set an intention
- Two Transformational Breath® sessions – starting with gentle breathing exercises.
- Somatic experiencing exercises
- Singing Bowl
- Movement-Breath dance
Who is the event for?
Anyone over the age of 18, whether you’ve experienced Transformational Breath® or not.
Are there any risks or contraindications?
You will be asked to fill medical form at the time of registration. According to the detail of the medical form, we may need to make certain adjustments during your breath session.
How should I plan for this event?
You will be lying down on mats with pillows and blankets during this session. Wear loose comfortable clothing and layers are good (nothing too tight or restrictive round the waist). Please avoid caffeine, alcohol or cigarettes before you arrive. Do not plan a wild night afterwards (unless you really must), because you will not benefit from the full experience.
Early Bird Price is £150 rather than £175 until the 20th of Feb with Lunch
- Date: 24/02/2024
- Times: 10:30 - 04:30
- Location: Wheatsheaf Lane, London SW8 2UP
- Duration: 6hours