Never tried Transformational Breath®? START HERE
Come and discover Transformational Breath® with certified facilitator and group leader Hayley Jade…
Conscious breathing has roots in Taoist, Vedic & Yogic models of health and spirituality. Transformational Breath® is a therapeutic breathwork system developed over four decades by Dr. Judith Kravitz; an open-mouthed breathing technique, with no pauses, which is safe and beneficial for everyone. We can all improve the depth and flow of our breath, taking in more oxygen, essential for healthy cellular regeneration.
If you’re familiar with Wim Hof, Leonard Orr (Rebirthing) or Dr. Stanislav Grof (Holotropic breathwork) you’ll be interested to know that Transformational Breath® has expanded beyond these modalities, integrating various principles from Kundalini Yoga, breath analysis, sound healing, acupressure, alongside spiritual principles accessible to all. The Transformational Breath® Foundation has seen a marked increase of interest in their work as the evidence base for breathwork continues to grow capture the imagination of the scientific community.
TBF are a leading training provider for doctors/healthcare professionals and is endorsed by leaders in integrative medicine including Deepak Chopra MD and Christiane Northrup MD. The Transformational Breath® Foundation has been awarded Best Complementary Medicine Organisation by the Institute of Complementary & Natural Medicine. All qualified facilitators complete minimum 1 month of training, plus 100 hours of client case studies.
Benefits of Transformational Breath®
Boost & detox
- Energy & balance
- Circulation & lymphatic drainage
- Fertility (where there is no medical cause)
- Self-esteem & joy
- Clarity & intuition
Productivity & creativity
- Conscious awareness & meditation
- Anxiety (in all its forms)
- PMS & Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Trauma e.g. PTSD, birth trauma
- Self-sabotaging patterns e.g. addiction
- Anaerobic diseases
- Pain e.g. chronic, labour
- Digestive issues e.g. IBS
- Respiratory ailments e.g. asthma
What to expect at this workshop
A group experience especially designed for newcomers. All adults and mature teens welcome.
- Short intro to the science and benefits of Transformational Breath®
- Demonstration of the technique
- Intention setting
- 45min fully guided breathing meditation
- Breathe to beautiful music
- Hands-on facilitation and acupressure to help you restore your natural, optimal breath
- Positive affirmations tailored to each individual
- Sound healing techniques
- Sharing circle, tea and healthy snacks
Some workshops may also include some:
- Short creative writing exercises for wellness
- A post-workshop sea swim at Brighton Beach (optional)
Check individual events for details.
How to book
Simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let me know if you have any special requirements & I will do my very best to accommodate you.
£120 per person payable via bank transfer, PayPal or cash in person.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Yoga mat
- Pillow for your head
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing that doesn’t restrict your breathing.
- Pen and notebook (optional)
I have had an operation/been unwell recently, is it safe for me to try this?
Yes, in fact breathing optimally will support your recovery. I do need to know what surgery/illness you have had though and when it took place, so I can adapt the technique according to your individual needs.
I am pregnant, am I still good to go?
Yes, and breathing better will help you to connect and bond with the little one inside. Do let me know you are expecting though so I can use only the acupressure points that are suitable for people who are expecting.
Is my place refundable/transferable?
No, but you can transfer it to a future date so that you don’t miss out. Alternatively you can gift it to a friend, providing they are able to complete a client intake form within 24hrs of the start time.
- Date: 01/10/2022
- Times: 11:00 - 12:30
- Location: 25 Dorset Gardens, Brighton, BN2 1GS
- Duration: 1.5hrs