Connect with your breathing family
The Breath circle is a breathing group for those that have already experienced Transformational Breath®.
This session is a great opportunity to keep you maintaining your Transformational Breath practise and reconnect to your natural way of breathing. In a very safe and nurturing environment, you will be guided and facilitated to strengthen your diaphragmatic breathing. This will help you integrate old and stuck emotions recorded in your body, allowing you to tap into a new wider space of inner freedom and joy.
Come and connect with your breathing friends for us to transform our life together!
Schedule of breathing circle
- Help you to set an intention for your breathing session
- Short breathing dance
- Full facilitated breath session
How should I plan for this event?
- You will be lying down in mats with pillows and blankets during this session.
- For your own comfort bring a pillow and blanket
- Wear loose comfortable clothing. (Nothing too tight or restrictive round the waist).
- Please avoid caffeine, alcohol or cigarettes before you arrive.
- Bring a refillable water bottle.
- Please arrive promptly.
This breath circle will be held and facilitated by:
Dr Haifa Al-Dubai: Transformational Breath®️ facilitator & leader
- Date: 10/07/2022
- Times: 16:30 - 18:00
- Location: THE LIFE CENTRE NOTTING HILL, 15 Edge Street, London W8 7PN
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes