Introductory workshop for complete beginners.
Breathing is the most important thing we do – for without breath, there is no life. Yet we often pay little attention to how we breathe. If you experience frequent tiredness, headaches or feel stressed, your breath may have closed down so that you are not breathing fully and freely. Transformational Breath® can help you reverse this process, allowing your breath to open up again to life.
In this workshop you will:
- learn some simple diaphragmatic breathing exercises to help you remain focused and calm through moments of stress
- get the chance to volunteer for a breath health check – everyone has their own unique breathing pattern which reveals a lot about their lives. You will receive some handy hints on what your breath pattern says about your life
- learn about the benefits of Transformational Breath® and how to practise it
- experience a full one hour of conscious connected breathing in a Transformational Breath® session
In the Moment Centre for Movement and Wellbeing
72 Berkeley Street
Early bird price if paid before 27th May: £35
Full price if paid after that: £40
For payment details, please get in touch with Morag.
- Date: 24/06/2018
- Times: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
- Location: Glasgow
- Duration: 3 hours