For those who have previously experienced Transformational Breath®
This class will be led by Intuitive coach & Breathworker of 4 years, Jessie Laute. Jessie is trained in and teaches Transformational Breath® and will guide you through a self-facilitated session via zoom.
Being experienced breathers, we will come together to share, set intentions and breathe. We will learn to open our breathing pattern and release old patterns, allow healing and be able to gain clarity and balance in our lives.
Each session will be a completely different experience to the last and always ask you to attend with an open heart and an open mind.
Do I need any previous experience?
You must have attended or experienced an Introduction to Transformational Breath® previously either in workshop format or 1:1 with a trained facilitator. If in doubt please contact Jessie to query before booking.
Please also complete the zoom registration form before the day to inform us of any contraindications and medications you are currently taking.
What do I need?
– A good internet connection
– A free zoom account (please ensure you have updated to latest version)
– Ensure you have a private space where you will not be disturbed but you can lie down, ideally on the floor on a yoga mat and where the facilitator will be able to see you whilst you are breathing.
– Pillows – for your head & maybe under the knees so have a few to hand for your own added comfort.
– A blanket
– An eye mask is optional if you have one
– Headphones if preferable, some people have reported a deeper experience when using them.
Wear loose, comfortable clothing that will not restrict movement, particularly around the belly. You will ideally need to position the camera where I will be able to observe your breathing during the session to guide you accordingly.
Please avoid heavy meals prior to the event.
These events are no longer donation based but if you cannot make any payment and would like to take part as you feel this would benefit you at this time then please email email@example.com as there is a place available every workshop for someone to join for free or make a donation if they wish.
- Date: 28/02/2021
- Times: 11:00 - 12:30
- Location: Zoom Online
- Duration: 1.5 hours