Weekly Central London breath group with short intro for beginners
In support of Hello Beautiful Cancer Foundation…
Come join Breathpod’s weekly breath group and experience one of the worlds leading techniques for personal healing and change – Transformational Breath™.
In these weekly sessions you will learn how to harness the power of your breathing mechanism to optimise your physical, mental and emotional health. Like a supercharged, meditation hack this practise will take you to the next level of human performance and consciousness. Sessions will help to:
· Energise and revitalise
· Detoxify & improve your health and wellbeing
· Improve circulation and strengthen your immune system
· Improve mental clarity & focus
· Release anxiety and alleviate depression
· Resolve past trauma and release emotional repression
· Accelerate personal growth and development
· Improve the relationship with yourself and others
· Connect you to your inner wisdom, creativity & awareness
50% of ticket sales goes to support Hello Beautiful Cancer Foundation; www.hellobeautiful.org
Those affected by Cancer: FREE (Consultation Required)
5 CLASS PASSES are available for £100
(Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
– First Timers: Please arrive at 6pm for your intro
– Regulars: Please arrive 630pm ready to breathe!
Stuart Sandeman is a Transformational breath facilitator, group leader and performance coach. He is founder of Breathpod and director at global coaching organisation Mindful Talent. He helps individuals, groups and businesses to reach their full potential and has delivered workshops to businesses including Google, Nike, Sky and Virgin. Stuart’s life was transformed through conscious breathing after the loss of his girlfriend to cancer. He is extremely passionate about sharing his practise to help others thrive.
He has also travelled the world the world as an international DJ so expect the perfect soundtrack to accompany your session.
- Date: 12/12/2018
- Times: 18:00 - 20:00
- Location: Hello Love Dojo, 62 Southhampton Row, Holburn, London, WC1B 4AR
- Duration: 2 hours