An in person and fully residential personal Seminar (levels 1-3)
Nestled amidst the picturesque landscape of Carmarthenshire, Wales, this six-day residential breathwork retreat offers a transformative journey of growth and self-discovery. The powerful Transformational Breath® seminar programme delivers the profound benefits of Transformational Breath while The Golden Grove Retreat is the perfect sanctuary to provide a mindful escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Beyond the scheduled breathwork sessions and nourishing and delicious food there will be time for relaxation and reflection to fully integrate your experience With a harmonious balance between structured sessions and personal exploration, the residential environment allows you to fully absorb the benefits of Transformational Breath without distraction.
For those new to breathwork, this retreat provides a fully supported introduction in a safe and heart centred environment. The beauty of Carmarthenshire serves as an inspirational backdrop, inviting you to embark on a journey of self-realization and well-being. Whether you seek stress relief, increased mindfulness, or a holistic approach to health, the Transformational Breath Seminar promises to be an experience that stays with you long after the six days come to an end.
The Training Team
Throughout the six-day retreat, you’ll be guided by experienced breathwork facilitators who specialize in creating a welcoming environment for both beginners and those with more experience.
Senior Trainer Brian Williams is the Transformational Breath® National Leader for the UK and has been teaching Transformational Breath® for over 10 years. In that time he has taught over 1000 students and has organised and led many events.
Co-Trainer Sally Asquith has been a Transformational Breath Group Leader since 2019 and is the Vice Chair of the Transformational Breath Foundation UK. She is passionate about sharing the benefits of breathwork for the relief of PTSD and anxiety.
Michelle Messer, a Transformational Breath Group Leader has her own amazing story of recovery through breathwork and brings her unique humour and exceptional organisation skills.
The Seminar Programme
The Seminar programme is an immersive and unforgettable experience that will have a lasting impact on your life. As we gently guide you through six days of training in this residential breathwork retreat you will discover the physical, emotional and spiritual benefits of this award winning self-help modality. We will work closely with you to ensure your journey towards fulfilment and growth is maximised. The retreat venue provides the perfect balance of comfortable rooms, amazing food and purpose built facilities all in the beautiful Welsh countryside allowing you to fully focus on your personal development.
The programme content includes
- 2-3 professionally facilitated Transformational Breath® sessions every day.
- A deep understanding of breathing analysis including demonstrations.
- Integration of unconsciously held negative emotional charges or beliefs.
- Resolution of negative programming and family patterns.
- Dyadic Soul Communication.
- Forgiveness and inner child breathwork exercises.
- Toning and sound healing.
- Breath and movement.
- Mother Earth Birth, dry birthing breathwork session.
- Self-breathwork sessions.
- Partnered breathwork sessions.
- Mirror breathwork session.
- Advanced breathwork to access higher states of consciousness.
And you will leave at the end of the six days with the tools and skills to enhance your everyday life including
- Understanding how breathing affects your physical and mental body.
- Confidence in how and when to use breathing exercises.
- Recognising how your breath pattern reflects your life experience.
- Awareness of when situations or experiences affect your breath pattern.
- How to make positive changes by using your breath during everyday life .
- Five Rites daily yoga practice.
- 100 Breaths daily practice.
- How and when to use Byron Katie’s ‘The Work’ to resolve inner conflict.
- The Abundance Programme.
- How to self-body map.
- How to give yourself a Transformational Breath® session.
An open mind, a willingness to embrace change, curiosity, passion, enthusiasm.
No prior knowledge or experience of breathwork is required, any of the above would be welcomed.
This is a fully residential breathwork retreat at the Golden Grove Retreat in the rolling hills of Carmarthenshire. A variety of different rooms are available in both the main retreat house and a purpose built safari lodge for those whose like to be closer to nature.
Along side the seminar programme, The Golden grove boasts a range of amenities aimed at enhancing your overall well-being. You can immerse yourself in the refreshing waters of the plunge pool, then indulge in the soothing heat of the sauna, or find contemplation and relaxation in the hot tub.
To further enhance the experience, a talented bespoke chef, Kingolas Kitchen, will provide thoughtfully curated menus that prioritize fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Delicious and nutritious, each meal is a celebration of wellness, designed to fuel your body and mind.
The program will start on Saturday 15th June at 09.00am but you are welcome to arrive from 6.00pm on Friday 14th June 2024 to settle in and familiarise yourself with the team and your surroundings. We will finish the program at 2.30pm on Thursday 20th June 2024.
Investment (fully inclusive of tuition and residential fees)
An early bird discount is available if paid in full before 30th April 2024
Your investment depends on your choice of
- house or lodge
- room – ensuite/separate batheroom/shared bathroom
- bed – king sized for solo occupancy/single
Prices range from an early bird investment of £1670 for a single bed in the lodge in a twin room with a shared bathroom to a standard investment of £2075 for a king sized bed solo in the house in an ensuite room. Prices are inclusive of tuition, accommodation, meals and snacks.
Register your interest here
- Date: 14/06/2024
- Times: 18:00 - 15:00
- Location: Carmarthenshire, Wales
- Duration: 6 days