An in person and fully residential personal Seminar (levels 1-3)
Welcome to the small group Seminar with a big heart! The same powerful Transformational Breath® seminar programme exclusively held as a residential breathwork retreat for only six participants – where limited availability leads to limitless potential.
If large groups make you anxious or you would like to experience six days of breathwork with a small group of like-minded individuals who are on similar path then we have the perfect solution for you. With only six places available we can guarantee your personal journey is given the maximum support from our training team and you will create deep connections that last long after the seminar has ended.
The Training Team
Senior Trainer Brian Williams is the Transformational Breath® National Leader for the UK and has been teaching Transformational Breath® for over 10 years. In that time he has taught over 1000 students and has organised and led many events.
Co-Trainer Sally Asquith has been a Transformational Breath Group Leader since 2019 and is passionate about sharing the benefits of breathwork for the relief of PTSD and anxiety. Michelle Messer, a Transformational Breath Group Leader has her own amazing story of recovery through breathwork and brings her unique humour and exceptional organisation skills.
The final, and some say most important member of the team, is Beverley Wain who is our own private chef for the week. She will be providing us with home cooked meals catered to all dietary requirements but she is most famous for her amazing cakes!
The Seminar Programme
The Seminar programme is an immersive and unforgettable experience that will have a lasting impact on your life. As we gently guide you through six days of training in this residential breathwork retreat you will discover the physical, emotional and spiritual benefits of this award winning self-help modality. We will work closely with you to ensure your journey towards self-discovery and growth is maximised. The exclusive use venue and the small group size offer a level of privacy that will allow you to fully focus on your personal development without distractions.
The programme content includes
- 2-3 professionally facilitated Transformational Breath® sessions every day.
- A deep understanding of breathing analysis including demonstrations.
- Integration of unconsciously held negative emotional charges or beliefs.
- Resolution of negative programming and family patterns.
- Dyadic Soul Communication.
- Forgiveness and inner child breathwork exercises.
- Toning and sound healing.
- Breath and movement.
- Mother Earth Birth, dry birthing breathwork session.
- Self-breathwork sessions.
- Partnered breathwork sessions.
- Mirror breathwork session.
- Advanced breathwork to access higher states of consciousness.
And you will leave at the end of the six days with the tools and skills to enhance your everyday life including
- Understanding how breathing affects your physical and mental body.
- Confidence in how and when to use breathing exercises.
- Recognising how your breath pattern reflects your life experience.
- Awareness of when situations or experiences affect your breath pattern.
- How to make positive changes by using your breath during everyday life .
- Five Rites daily yoga practice.
- 100 Breaths daily practice.
- How and when to use Byron Katie’s ‘The Work’ to resolve inner conflict.
- The Abundance Programme.
- How to self-body map.
- How to give yourself a Transformational Breath® session.
You should come with an open mind, a willingness to embrace change, curiosity, passion, enthusiasm.
No prior knowledge or experience of breathwork is required, any of the above would be welcomed.
This is a fully residential breathwork retreat and we have exclusive use of the venue. All meals are provided by our own chef and all dietary requirements can be catered for.
Situated near Buckden in the heart of the Yorkshire dales this beautiful house sits in 2 acres of woodland with cultivated lawns and informal gardens. The peace and tranquillity of the countryside, and the unique conversion of the building which was originally a Victorian stable block, all combine to provide the perfect setting for six days of rest and retreat.
The program will start on Sunday 6th April at 09.00am but you are welcome to arrive from 6.00pm on Saturday 5th April 2024 to settle in and familiarise yourself with the team and your surroundings. We will finish the program at 3.00pm on Friday 12th April. If you would like to stay on for an extra night and leave on the morning of Saturday 13th April please let us know as this can be arranged for a small additional charge.
Investment (fully inclusive of tuition and residential fees)
Early bird (available when paid in full before 31st December 2023) £1670
Full price £1850
Monthly payment options are available between December – March.
This event is intentionally being limited to six places to allow maximum care and attention to participants. Register your interest at Seminar Enquiry | Breathing In Peace CIC
- Date: 06/04/2024
- Times: 18:00 - 15:00
- Location: Buckden, Yorkshire
- Duration: 6 days