In person Transformational Breath® Level 4B
This week-long Transformational Breath® Professional Training- Level 4B is the second part of the training programme that leads to professional certification.
It is the onward journey that will allow you to deepen in your understanding of this powerful modality in order to serve others. The course is open to graduates of Level IVA.
Now that you may have had a chance to start practising the skills acquired on the first part of the course, and witnessed the difference this powerful work can make in somebody’s breath, hence their life, you get to deepen in the work as you develop more Facilitator skills necessary to become a professional in this work.
What you will learn
- In-depth personal tutoring and mentoring
- Knowledge, skills, and application of Transformational Breath® on a professional level, through exposure, with immediate feedback
- Advanced breathing analysis techniques
- Enlightened coaching skills
- Expansion of intuitive capabilities
- Accelerated personal growth and evolution through the reflective process
- An international family network of breathers and facilitators
- A deeper commitment to Transformational Breath®
Most importantly, as you may have realised already, this programme will allow you to continue on your personal journey of self-discovery and self-liberation that you may have set in motion during the previous Transformational Breath® training levels.
Training done by Vincent Oloo, Certified Transformational Breath® Senior Trainer from Nairobi. Vincent is one of the most experienced senior trainers, nearly 20 years in this work.
TIMES & DATES
Arrival: 18th November 2024
Training begins: at 3pm prompt in the training room
Training ends: 24th November after lunch – approx 2.30 pm-3 pm.
£2500 to include full board and accommodation – single room shared bathroom.
Early bird cost till Aug 30th 2024 – £2300 – if taking vantage of this full payment must be made at time of booking.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a registration form. Any questions beforehand please call +44 (0)7946 586013.
Please note that this is a residential course and everyone must stay at the centre.
The nearest train stations to Queen Camel are either Sherborne or Castle Cary. Taxis:
Beaver Cabs – 01935 816 620
Mum’s Taxi (Sue Dixon) – 07711 572 038
Anzford Cars – 07831 249 441
Radio Cabs – 01935 426 666
We look forward to seeing you at the training.
- Date: 18/11/2024
- Times: 15:00 - 14:30
- Location: The Open Pathway Retreat Centre, Queen Camel, Somerset, BA22 7NU
- Duration: 7 days