A 2.5 hour Introductory Workshop to try Transformational Breath and discover whether it is a beneficial tool for you to continue with. They include a full facilitated Transformational Breath Session. Held from 7pm-9.30pm in Compton Dundon, Somerset. Booking essential
Introductory Workshops are perfect for those with no experience of Transformational Breath wanting to experience Transformational Breath in the power of a group.
This workshop is 2.5 hours in length and includes one full Transformational Breath session.
Created for those wanting to try Transformational Breath to discover whether Transformational Breath is a beneficial tool for you to continue with.
Participation in this workshop enables you to practise a 100 Breaths Transformational Breath exercise in your own home.
You will learn about the Physical, Mental, Emotional & Spiritual benefits of Transformational Breath:
* Learn about your own unique breath pattern.
* Understand the self healing power of your breath.
* Bring in higher levels of consciousness and wellbeing into your being.
* Discover how to open your own breath and increase your flow of life.
* Discover how to clear negativity in your subconscious mind and in cellular memory.
* Discover how to let go of emotional baggage.
* Discover how and why we use the breath to create more Spiritual awareness and opening to our Spiritual gifts.
EarthSpirit lies within the ‘temenos’ (sacred enclosure) of Avalon in a beautiful landscape between two nature reserves; and just two minutes walk from a 1,800 years old yew tree. The seventeenth century farm buildings have been restored and specially converted for use as a venue and are set within seven acres of fields and gardens including a druidic tree circle.
Exclusive groups with limited capacity therefore booking is essential.
Held as part of a training course therefore attendance (typically £75) is free.
Cost: 2.5 hour Introductory Workshop – FREE.
- Date: 19/06/2021
- Times: 19:00 - 21:30
- Location: EarthSpirit, Little Earth, Compton Dundon (nr Glastonbury), Somerset. TA11 6PE
- Duration: 2.5 hours