Breathe fully, let go and surrender to the power of your own breath with a deeply healing Transformational Breath® workshop in north London.
Discover your unique breathing pattern and learn how to change the way you breathe to change the way you feel with a London breathwork session on 31st August.
Did you know we take around 20,000 breaths a day? Yet most of us have a restricted breathing pattern and are only using around a third of our entire respiratory system!
When we’re not breathing to our full potential, we’re also not living to our full potential… since breath is quite literally life.
Come and join me, Brenna, of Arise Breathwork for this 2 hour Transformational Breath® workshop in north London where you’ll learn a powerful breathwork technique to transform the way you breathe and feel. Discover your unique breathing pattern and what this means on a journey deep into your breath.
Transformational Breath® is a simple, natural and safe breathwork practice with vast benefits for your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. Some of the benefits you may experience include:
- Reduced stress, tension and anxiety
- Increased energy and concentration
- Improved mental clarity and focus
- Boosted immune system
- Improved sleep patterns
- Detoxification of the body
- Emotional regulation
- Integration of past traumas
- Improved relationships
- Increased creativity
- Deeper connection to self and your intuition
- Feeling clearer, calmer, lighter and brighter
Award winning therapy
Transformational Breath® won an award in 2014 for best complementary therapy by The Institute of Complementary and Natural Medicine.
What to expect:
- We’ll begin with a short introduction, talk about the benefits of Transformational Breath and i’ll demonstrate the breathwork technique so you feel fully prepared before we start
- We’ll then move our bodies to a vibey track helping us to open up our breath
- You’ll then get super cosy on the mat and be guided through a simple yet profound breathwork journey which will include hands on acupressure, sound, movement and positive affirmations
- Sink into the mat for 15 mins relaxation at the end to help integrate your experience and anything that may have arisen in the session
- An opportunity to connect with fellow participants and share your experience (completely optional), finishing up with a cup of tea!
- No previous breathwork experience required
How should I prepare?
- Wear loose comfy clothing, not restricted around the waist ideally
- Bring your water bottle
- Bring a notepad and pen for any journaling after your session
- Feel free to bring a special crystal or anything else you’d like to enhance your experience
- Mats, pillows & blankets are provided however you can bring your own for added comfort
- Try to avoid alcohol, caffeine and heavy meals 2 hours prior to the session
- Over 18s only
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone over the age of 18 – if younger please email me for more info.
All levels of breathwork experience welcome, whether you’ve never tried it before or you’re a regular!
Breathwork is a safe practice suitable for everyone, however if you have any medical conditions or concerns please get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can’t wait to welcome you to our cosy intimate Breath & Sound Sanctuary; an oasis of calm in Seven Sisters, north London.
- Date: 31/08/2022
- Times: 19:00 - 21:00
- Location: London
- Duration: 2 hours