A unique Day Retreat using Transformational Breath to release tension, stuck emotions + evoke feelings of connection.
Let’s come together in community for a Transformational Breath Retreat around the Gemini Full Moon… letting go of the things that no longer serve us and inviting in the powerful healing of our breath with two full breathwork sessions. Plus a campfire to close the day!
Transformational Breath® is the perfect tool for surrendering and clearing out the old (emotions/ bad habits/ self sabotaging beliefs) to make way for the new. And full moons are the best time to let go of things!
With an intimate group (max. 9), you’ll learn how to change the way you breathe to change the way you feel, all within a supportive, warm and friendly space.
“Everyone needs to attend one of these sessions! The most beautiful, powerful & opening spiritual experience. Brenna created such a gentle & caring environment, holding space for everyone. Thank you endlessly” _ Sarah
Did you know we take around 20,000 breaths a day? Yet most of us have a restricted breathing pattern and are only using around a third of our entire respiratory system!
When we’re not breathing to our full potential, we’re also not living to our full potential… since breath is quite literally life. Change the way you breathe and change the way you live!
Join me, Brenna, of Arise Breathwork for this Transformational Breath® Retreat in north London where you’ll learn a powerful breathwork technique to transform the way you breathe and feel. Discover your unique breathing pattern and what this means on a journey deep into your breath.
With two sessions in one day, this is a real opportnuity to dive deep into your breath for some deep healing as Transformational Breath® has vast benefits for your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. Some of the benefits you may experience:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Reduces physical pain/ tension
- Increases energy and vitality
- Improves mental clarity and focus
- “Therapy without talking”
- Boosts immune system
- Improves sleep patterns
- Detoxification of the body
- Emotional regulation/ more balanced and grounded
- Integration of past traumas, grief, painful experiences
- Reduces patterns of self sabotage/ addictions
- Improves relationships
- Increases creativity
- Deeper connection to self and your intuition
- Feeling relaxed, calmer, lighter and with more inner peace
Award winning therapy
Transformational Breath® won an award in 2014 for best complementary therapy by The Institute of Complementary and Natural Medicine.
What to expect on the day:
- Intention setting/ writing down what we’d like to let go of on this full moon
- Introduction to Transformational Breath® technique
- Movement to a vibey track
- 1st fully facilitated breathwork session
- Break to connect with other participants + tea & snacks
- 2nd fully facilitated breathwork session
- Sharing circle around the fire (weather permitting) to close the day
How should I prepare?
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine and heavy meals prior to the day retreat
- Wear loose comfy clothing, not restricted around the waist ideally
- Bring your water bottle
- Bring a notepad and pen for any journaling after your session
- Feel free to bring a special crystal or anything else you’d like to enhance your experience
- Mats, pillows & blankets are provided however you can bring your own for added comfort
- Warm layers for being around the fire
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone over the age of 18 – if younger please email me for more info.
All levels of breathwork experience welcome, whether you’ve never tried it before or you’re a regular!
If you have any medical conditions or concerns please get in touch with me via email@example.com.
I can’t wait to welcome you to our cosy intimate Seven Sisters Sanctuary; an oasis of calm in north east London (full address in confirmation email).
- Date: 26/11/2023
- Times: 13:00 - 18:00
- Location: London
- Duration: 5 hours