Join Arise Breathwork & Mind Like Water for an immersive healing journey of self exploration through the power of Transformational Breath & sound.
Immerse yourself in a profound healing journey of self exploration with the perfect combination of breathwork and sound therapy for radical transformation on Wed 28th Feb.
Join Brenna Duncan, founder of Arise Breathwork and Michelle Cade, founder of Mind Like Water in their cosy, warm and welcoming space: Seven Sisters Sanctuary in north London.
“I attended Brenna & Michelle’s breath & sound journey & it was so profound & transformative! The breathwork unearthed a lot for me & the sound bath helped to cleanse it all. Can’t recommend this experience enough!”_Meagan
“Brenna & Michelle create a very welcoming & inclusive environment. The session was curated very well – from the intro to the reintegration it flowed seamlessly. I was completely lost in the moment throughout both the breathing & sound. I had a deep dive into some interesting subconscious spaces with some profound personal insights. Still floating the day after!” _ Steve
Bringing together a small group (max 8) of people, we’ll set our new moon intentions and begin with a Transformational Breath® session where you’ll learn this powerful technique which benefits every level of your being.
Music and therapeutic sounds will be woven into this breathwork experience where you’ll be guided through 45 mins of going deep into your breath, followed by a grounding 45 min sound journey. This will allow you space to process anything which may have arisen during the session, further harmonising and balancing your body and mind.
Expect an atmospheric sonic journey combining binaural beats, ambient soundscapes, nature sounds and a variety of instruments including Tibetan & crystal singing bowls, gongs, tuning forks, a monochord, buffalo drum, steel tongue drum and voice.
Transformational Breath® is a simple, yet powerful breathwork practice with vast benefits for your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. Some of the benefits you may experience include:
- Reduced stress, tension and anxiety
- Increased energy and concentration
- Improved mental clarity and focus
- Boosted immune system
- Improved sleep patterns
- Detoxification of the body
- Emotional regulation
- Integration of past traumas
- Improved relationships
- Increased creativity
- Deeper connection to self and your intuition
- Feeling clearer, calmer, lighter and brighter
What to expect:
- We’ll begin with a short introduction: Brenna will talk about the benefits of Transformational Breath, demonstrate the technique.
- Intention setting
- We’ll then move our bodies to a vibey track helping us to open up our breath
- You’ll then get super cosy on the mat and be guided through a simple yet profound breathwork journey which will include hands on acupressure, sound, movement and positive affirmations
- Sink into the mat for a 45 min sound journey with Michelle at the end to help integrate your experience and anything that may have arisen in the session
- An opportunity to connect with fellow participants and share your experience (completely optional), finishing up with a cup of tea (also optional!)
- We’ll close with a sharing circle (optional)
- No previous breathwork experience required.
How should I prepare?
- Wear loose comfy clothing, not restricted around the waist ideally
- Bring your water bottle and a notepad/ pen for any journaling you may wish to do after your session
- Feel free to bring a special crystal or anything else you’d like to enhance your experience
- Mats, pillows & blankets are provided however you can bring your own for added comfort
- Try to avoid alcohol, caffeine and heavy meals 2 hours prior to the session
Who is it suitable for?
- Over 18’s – if younger please email me for more info
- All levels of breathwork experience welcome
Please consult your medical practitioner first if you experience any of the below:
- Any pre-existing heart conditions
- High or low blood pressure with history of fainting
- Bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, psychosis, personality disorder
- Untreated/ severe PTSD
- Pre-existing lung disease
- Recent major surgery
- History of stroke
- Glaucoma/ detached retina
- Asthma – please also ensure you also bring your inhaler
If you have any medical conditions or concerns please get in touch with me via email@example.com before booking your ticket.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Seven Sisters Sanctuary; an oasis of calm in North London.
Spaces are limited and these sell out quickly, so don’t miss out and book your spot now.
- Date: 28/02/2024
- Times: 19:00 - 21:30
- Location: London
- Duration: 2.5 hours