Transformational Breath & Laughter Yoga workshop
The benefits of this combined workshop include:
- activation of the parasympathetic nervous system,
- building immunity,
- strengthening the respiratory system,
- detoxification of the body,
- integration of stress and tension,
- increased dopamine,
- stimulating the cardio-vascular system,
- healing your breath pattern,
- expanded awareness,
- dissipates old emotional wounding
- enhances mental capabilities,
- connects you back to your authentic self.
Beginning with a 20 minute Laughter Yoga warm up through movements and laughter practices we will start to naturally raise our vibrations lowering our inhibitions and loosening the diaphragm which will enable us to really open up the respiratory system in preparation for a deep and transformative dive into the sub conscious with an hour-long Transformational Breath session. Laughter is a perfect heart centred prelude to breathwork as it opens the chest and diaphragm while lowering the mental chatter which increases your ability to really let go and trust in the breathwork.
During this 2-hour workshop you will experience joy, immersion, insights and hopefully something truly profound.
In the unusual times we are all currently facing learning to breath correctly will help you create a that safe space for yourself, using this breathing modality regularly can reset the whole nervous system if stressed and help build resilience through a strengthening of the respiratory system, the very part of us under attack during these strange and unpredictable times.
This workshop will give you the tools you need to bring a better breathing practice and more joy into your daily life.
- Date: 30/01/2022
- Times: 11:00 - 13:00
- Location: Deva Yoga - Chistlehurst
- Duration: 2 hours