Level III Weekend Official Transformational Breath Programme Residential
TRANSFORMATIONAL BREATH PERSONAL LEVEL Training Programs (Step 1 toward Certification & Professional Training)
This is a 6-day program identical in content to the Seminar week and comprises of Levels I, II and III.
This is the third weekend and covers Level III.
The Level I weekend is 13th to the 15th March 2020
The Level II weekend is 17th to the 19th April 2020.
You need to register for all 3 levels.
- There are NO PREREQUISITES.
- Staffing: This training will be led by Senior Trainer Elif Clarke and supported by Senior Trainer Nathalie Montille and Co-trainer Sarah Jons.
The goal of these levels is to use the Breath to create powerful and permanent personal transformation in a relatively short period. These levels start the process of mastering one’s breath, understanding how it is directly connected to tapping into one’s life or life-force, and provide tools and instruction so one may continue self-sessions at home.
These 6 days are packed with numerous ways of working with Transformational Breath so that, post-programme, it becomes an important part of the participant’s life on a daily basis. There are two to three breath sessions each day.
Level Activities include:
- Exploring the diversity of full diaphragmatic breathing in varied ways such as Partner Breathing, Seated Sessions, Third Eye, Throat, Underwater, Nanu / Mini-session, 8th through 12th Chakra Opening, Brain Balancing, and Mirror Breathing
- Fountain of Youth 5 Tibetan Rites
- “The Work” Judgment Resolution Process
- Soul Dyadic Communication
- Work on the Inner Child
- Forgiveness Exercise
- Prosperity Program
- Sound Healing
- Breathing Analysis
- Body Mapping
- Pre- and post- session Transformational Coaching
Costs and Booking?
Official Transformational Breath Programmes follow an international pricing structure. The cost of £1250 is for the teaching of the seminar. There are additional costs for accommodation and food at Braziers Park.
Braziers Park is a country house and Grade II* listed building at Ipsden, Oxfordshire, England. The house is owned and operated by a friendly society as a residential adult education college, and centre for the School of Integrative Social Research. Today the school predominantly functions as an intentional community
- Date: 29/05/2020
- Times: 16:30 - 14:00
- Location: Braziers Park Oxfordshire England UK
- Duration: 6 days ( This is the third part and runs from Fri to Sunday)
Get in Touch
- Website: www.thebigbreathcompany.com/transformational-breath-seminar/
- Telephone: 07769 111711
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org