Breath in Joy, Peace and Stillness. Celebrate Summer Solstice
Who is this retreat for?
The morning 3 hour Transformational Breath® Workshop is suitable for beginners and experienced breathers. The afternoon 3 and 1/2 hour Summer Solstice session is suitable for everyone who would like to connect with nature more fully.
What are the benefits of Transformational Breath®?
- Increases oxygenation throughout the body
- Detoxifies the whole body
- Improves energy levels
- Stimulates circulation
- Balances the flow of energy through the body
- Resolves addictions
- Reduces worry and anxiety
- Relieves depression and negative emotions
- Expands awareness
- Allows fuller expression of love and joy
- Improves well-being for many conditions and ailments such as:
- Stress Reduction, Respiratory ailments, Headaches, Low energy, Psychosomatic illnesses, Anaerobic diseases, and many others.
What will happen at the Breath workshop?
You will be introduced to the 4 basics of Transformational Breath® and create a deep awareness of your individual breathing pattern. Helena will use gentle movement, sound vibration techniques and simple affirmations to facilitate a full circular breath pattern. This breath technique will help you reconnect fully to the power of your breath. It is your chance to clear blockages in your energy system, to relax and let go. Helena and her colleagues will take good care of you in a bespoke Transformational Breath® Centre at Whalebone Park.
- AWARD WINNING THERAPY : The Institute of Complementary and Natural Medicine awarded Transformational Breath® UK ‘Best Complementary Medicine Organisation’ for 2014.
- Our Breath-Work has been endorsed by well-known integrative medical experts such as Deepak Chopra MD and Christiane Northrup MD
- It is different to other forms of breath-work or yogic pranayama
- It utilizes a full relaxed breath that originates in the lower abdomen and repeats the inhalation and exhalation without pausing.
- It integrates other healing modalities such as toning, hands-on and somatic integration.
- Includes a breath analysis that correlates with personal issues in life.
- Can be practiced alone after a few facilitated sessions.
What must I do to prepare for the Breath Workshop?
- Please remember to wear comfortable clothes (like gym or yoga attire)
- Wear warm socks (no shoes allowed indoors)
- Eat lightly beforehand.
- Please bring your own water bottle, which can be re-filled from the water urn
- Bring an open mind and begin to formulate an intention for the session
- Yoga mats, blankets, cushions and mouth pieces will be supplied.
PLEASE NOTE: LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED
Either bring lunch (fridge and re-heating facilities available)
The Arkley Pub and Restaurant – 5 mins walk – Turn left out of Whalebones, carry straight on. Pub is on the right. Booking essential. https://www.thearkley.co.uk or tel 0208 449 0106
Eli’s Kitchen – 7 mins walk – Turn right out of Whalebones, carry straight on. Elis’s kitchen on the right. Fresh salads, sandwiches, soup. Tel 07713909604 to pre-book. No website for Eli’s kitchen
Teas/coffee provided in the Centre through the day.
Refill your water bottle from the water urn in the Centre.
Afternoon Summer Solstice Session
Nadia Esgate lives in Kent, she is a Divine Source Transformational Energy Healer, Seichem Reiki Energy Healer, Hypnotherapist and Past Life Regression Therapist. After becoming interested in aiding individuals to reach their full potential, she has been helping people to connect with the powerful energy, within and around them, for over 15 years, using meditational, relaxation techniques and energy healing.
In this 3 and 1/2 hour afternoon workshop Nadia will connect us to the energies of the Summer Solstice. Nadia writes:
“Litha”, also known as Summer Solstice, is celebrated on June 21st, when the Sun is at its highest point, producing the longest day and the shortest night. In ancient times, fires were lit, and communities came together, dancing and celebrating, when the power of the Sun is at its peak. Join us, as we connect with this ancient energy, through meditation. Then dance in the warmth of the summer sunlight, embracing the power of nature in the ancient woodlands at Whalebones, in preparation for ‘Litha’ on Wednesday 21st June.
By the end of the session, you will have a better understanding of how to:
- connect to the energies within you and all around you
- feel rooted on the earth
- be able to do this whenever you need eg when stressed
- feel into what is no longer needed
- transform that which no longer serves you
- open to Love, Peace and Stillness
What will I need for the Summer Solstice session?
Please wear comfortable clothing, layers are good so you can adjust to varying temperatures
Bottle of water which can be filled from the water urn
Sun hat if it is sunny
Where will it be held?
The Retreat will be held in Whalebones Wellbeing Centre amidst the peace and tranquility of Whalebone Park, Barnet, North London. The venue is easily accessible by tube and bus services. Ample parking is freely available. Come and join Helena and Nadia in the stunning natural beauty of Whalebones and allow Transformational Breath® and The summer Solstice to work its magic.
How do I book the retreat and what is the cost?
Contact: Helena Boland
firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 07956874781
Pre – booking essential.
- Date: 18/06/2022
- Times: 09:30 - 17:00
- Location: Whalebones Wellbeing Centre, EN5 4BZ
- Duration: 7 and 1/2 hours