Breath in Joy, Peace and Stillness. Transform your skin with your own touch.
Who is this retreat for?
The morning 3 hour Transformational Breath® Workshop is suitable for beginners and experienced breathers. The afternoon 3 hour Skin Care session is suitable for everyone who would like to improve their skin condition.
What are the benefits of Transformational Breath®?
- Increases oxygenation throughout the body
- Detoxifies the whole body
- Improves energy levels
- Stimulates circulation
- Balances the flow of energy through the body
- Resolves addictions
- Reduces worry and anxiety
- Relieves depression and negative emotions
- Expands awareness
- Allows fuller expression of love and joy
- Improves well-being for many conditions and ailments such as:
- Stress Reduction, Respiratory ailments, Headaches, Low energy, Psychosomatic illnesses, Anaerobic diseases, and many others.
What will happen at the Breath workshop?
You will be introduced to the 4 basics of Transformational Breath® and create a deep awareness of your individual breathing pattern. Helena will use gentle movement, sound vibration techniques and simple affirmations to facilitate a full circular breath pattern. This breath technique will help you reconnect fully to the power of your breath. It is your chance to clear blockages in your energy system, to relax and let go. Helena and her colleagues will take good care of you in a bespoke Transformational Breath® Centre at Whalebone Park.
- AWARD WINNING THERAPY : The Institute of Complementary and Natural Medicine awarded Transformational Breath® UK ‘Best Complementary Medicine Organisation’ for 2014.
- Our Breath-Work has been endorsed by well-known integrative medical experts such as Deepak Chopra MD and Christiane Northrup MD
- It is different to other forms of breath-work or yogic pranayama
- It utilizes a full relaxed breath that originates in the lower abdomen and repeats the inhalation and exhalation without pausing.
- It integrates other healing modalities such as toning, hands-on and somatic integration.
- Includes a breath analysis that correlates with personal issues in life.
- Can be practiced alone after a few facilitated sessions.
What must I do to prepare for the Breath Workshop?
- Please remember to wear comfortable clothes (like gym or yoga attire)
- Wear warm socks (no shoes allowed indoors)
- Eat lightly beforehand.
- Please bring your own water bottle, which can be re-filled from the water urn
- Bring an open mind and begin to formulate an intention for the session
- Yoga mats, blankets, cushions and mouth pieces will be supplied.
PLEASE NOTE: LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED
Either bring lunch (fridge and re-heating facilities available)
The Arkley Pub and Restaurant – 5 mins walk – Turn left out of Whalebones, carry straight on. Pub is on the right. Booking essential. https://www.thearkley.co.uk or tel 0208 449 0106
Eli’s Kitchen – 7 mins walk – Turn right out of Whalebones, carry straight on. Elis’s kitchen on the right. Fresh salads, sandwiches, soup. Tel 07713909604 to pre-book. No website for Eli’s kitchen
Teas/coffee provided in the Centre through the day.
Refill your water bottle from the water urn in the Centre.
Afternoon Skin Care Session
Sharon Yee is an experienced skin care specialist in the beauty industry with several years of experience teaching and lecturing at diploma level. Her passion is to help people around her look better and feel good about themselves. Her experiences have taught her that your skin is more about day-to-day care and the inner you.
In this 3-hour afternoon workshop Sharon will explore the skin, from hormonal breakouts, dullness and pigmentations, to fine lines, wrinkles, and sensitivity. You will learn the structures and functions of the skin. You will learn to better understand your own skin type & condition and what that means. This will transform the way you treat your skin.
Most of us may be experiencing some skin issues and very few know why and how to response to the issues. We may not be aware that our skin is a mirror of our inner health. By paying attention to our skin needs, we begin to notice and can unlock some of the problems that we are experiencing. How well we feel about our appearance can directly impact on our mental wellbeing without us realizing.
By the end of the session, you will be able to
- Understand your own skin needs
- Response to your skin needs
- Improve your skin conditions
- Review your skin care routines
- Gain skincare product knowledge
- Choose the right sun protecting factor for your skin type
- Perform a mini facial on yourself
- Do a facial pressure point and drainage facial massage
- Do a day makeup
- Know the correct way of removing make up
What will I need for the Skin Care session?
Please wear comfortable clothing, try to avoid wearing a high neck top because our facial will cover the neck area.
Do bring your own skincare products and makeup kits.
Mirror, hairband, cotton discs will be provided.
Where will it be held?
The Retreat will be held in Whalebones Wellbeing Centre amidst the peace and tranquility of Whalebone Park, Barnet, North London. The venue is easily accessible by tube and bus services. Ample parking is freely available. Come and join Helena and Sharon in the stunning natural beauty of Whalebones and allow Transformational Breath® to work its magic.
How do I book the retreat and what is the cost?
Contact: Helena Boland
firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 07956874781
Pre – booking essential.
- Date: 21/05/2022
- Times: 10:00 - 17:00
- Location: Whalebones Wellbeing Centre, EN5 4BZ
- Duration: 7 hours