Breath in Joy, Peace, Stillness at a bespoke Transformational Breathe Centre
Who is this workshop for?
This Workshop is suitable for beginners and experienced breathers. Change your breathing pattern and change your life.
What are the benefits?
- Increases oxygenation throughout the body
- Detoxifies the whole body
- Improves energy levels
- Stimulates circulation
- Balances the flow of energy through the body
- Resolves addictions
- Reduces worry and anxiety
- Relieves depression and negative emotions
- Expands awareness
- Allows fuller expression of love and joy
- Improves well-being for many conditions and ailments such as:
- Stress Reduction, Respiratory ailments, Headaches, Low energy, Psychosomatic illnesses, Anaerobic diseases, and many others.
What will happen at the workshop?
You will be introduced to the 4 basics of Transformational Breath® and create a deep awareness of your individual breathing pattern. Helena will use gentle movement, sound vibration techniques and simple affirmations to facilitate a full circular breath pattern. This breath technique will help you reconnect fully to the power of your breath. It is your chance to clear blockages in your energy system, to relax and let go. Helena and her colleagues will take good care of you in a bespoke Transformational Breath® Centre at Whalebone Park.
- AWARD WINNING THERAPY : The Institute of Complementary and Natural Medicine awarded Transformational Breath® UK ‘Best Complementary Medicine Organisation’ for 2014.
- Our Breath-Work has been endorsed by well-known integrative medical experts such as Deepak Chopra MD and Christiane Northrup MD
- It is different to other forms of breath-work or yogic pranayama
- It utilizes a full relaxed breath that originates in the lower abdomen and repeats the inhalation and exhalation without pausing.
- It integrates other healing modalities such as toning, hands-on and somatic integration.
- Includes a breath analysis that correlates with personal issues in life.
- Can be practiced alone after a few facilitated sessions.
Where will it be held?
It will be held in Whalebones Wellbeing Centre amidst the peace and tranquility of Whalebone Park, Barnet, North London. The venue is easily accessible by tube and bus services. Ample parking is freely available. Come and join Helena and her colleagues in the stunning natural beauty of Whalebones and allow Transformational Breath® to work its magic.
What must I do to prepare?
- Please remember to wear comfortable clothes (like gym or yoga attire)
- Wear warm socks (no shoes allowed indoors)
- Eat lightly beforehand.
- Please bring your own water bottle, which can be re-filled from the water urn
- Bring an open mind and begin to formulate an intention for the session
- Yoga mats, blankets, cushions and mouth pieces will be supplied.
How do I book and what is the cost?
Contact: Helena Boland
firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 07956874781
Pre – booking essential.
- Date: 26/03/2022
- Times: 10:00 - 13:00
- Location: Whalebones Wellbeing Centre, EN5 4BZ
- Duration: 3 hours