Level 1 Weekend Official Transformational Breath Programme Residential
TRANSFORMATIONAL BREATH PERSONAL LEVEL Training Programs (Step 1 toward Certification & Professional Training)
This is a 6-day program identical in content to the Seminar week and comprises of Levels I, II and III.
This is the first weekend and covers Level 1. It runs from Friday 13th March 4:30 pm through to Sunday 15th March to around 3 pm.
The Level II weekend is 17th to the 19th April 2020
The Level III weekend is 29th to the 31st May 2020.
You need to register for all 3 levels.
- There are NO PREREQUISITES.
- Staffing: This training will be led by Senior Trainer Elif Clarke and supported by Senior Trainer Nathalie Montille and Co-trainer Sarah Jons.
The goal of these levels is to use the Breath to create powerful and permanent personal transformation in a relatively short period. These levels start the process of mastering one’s breath, understanding how it is directly connected to tapping into one’s life or life-force, and provide tools and instruction so one may continue self-sessions at home.
These 6 days are packed with numerous ways of working with Transformational Breath so that, post-programme, it becomes an important part of the participant’s life on a daily basis. There are two to three breath sessions each day.
Level Activities include:
- Exploring the diversity of full diaphragmatic breathing in varied ways such as Partner Breathing, Seated Sessions, Third Eye, Throat, Underwater, Nanu / Mini-session, 8th through 12th Chakra Opening, Brain Balancing, and Mirror Breathing
- Fountain of Youth 5 Tibetan Rites
- “The Work” Judgment Resolution Process
- Soul Dyadic Communication
- Work on the Inner Child
- Forgiveness Exercise
- Prosperity Program
- Sound Healing
- Breathing Analysis
- Body Mapping
- Pre- and post- session Transformational Coaching
Costs and Booking?
Official Transformational Breath Programmes follow an international pricing structure. The cost of £1250 is for the teaching of the seminar. There are additional costs for accommodation and food at Braziers Park.
Braziers Park is a country house and Grade II* listed building at Ipsden, Oxfordshire, England. The house is owned and operated by a friendly society as a residential adult education college, and centre for the School of Integrative Social Research. Today the school predominantly functions as an intentional community
- Date: 13/03/2020
- Times: 16:30 - 15:00
- Location: Braziers Park Oxfordshire England UK
- Duration: 6 days ( This is the first part and runs from Fri to Sunday)
Get in Touch
- Website: www.thebigbreathcompany.com/transformational-breath-seminar/
- Telephone: 07769 111711
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org