Level 1 Weekend Official Transformational Breath Programme
TRANSFORMATIONAL BREATH PERSONAL LEVEL Training Programs (Step 1 toward Certification & Professional Training)
This is a 6-day program identical in content to the Seminar week and comprises of Levels I, II and III. These 2 dates cover Level 1. The remaining dates for Level 11, & 111 are 4th to 7th April 2019. You need to register for all 3 levels.
- There are NO PREREQUISITES.
- Staffing: This training will be led by Senior Trainer Nathalie Montille and supported by Trainer Elif Clarke and Co-trainer Sarah Jons.
The goal of these levels is to use the Breath to create powerful and permanent personal transformation in a relatively short period. These levels start the process of mastering one’s breath, understanding how it is directly connected to tapping into one’s life or life-force, and provide tools and instruction so one may continue self-sessions at home.
These 6 days are packed with numerous ways of working with Transformational Breath so that, post-programme, it becomes an important part of the participant’s life on a daily basis. There are two to three breath sessions each day.
Level Activities include:
- Exploring the diversity of full diaphragmatic breathing in varied ways such as Partner Breathing, Seated Sessions, Third Eye, Throat, Underwater, Nanu / Mini-session, 8th through 12th Chakra Opening, Brain Balancing, and Mirror Breathing
- Fountain of Youth 5 Tibetan Rites
- “The Work” Judgment Resolution Process
- Soul Dyadic Communication
- Work on the Inner Child
- Forgiveness Exercise
- Prosperity Program
- Sound Healing
- Breathing Analysis
- Body Mapping
- Pre- and post- session Transformational Coaching
Costs and Booking?
Official Transformational Breath Programmes follow an international pricing structure. The cost of this training for Level 1, 11 & 111 is £1250. In addition to this there is a delegate fee of £350. The total cost is £1600.
- Date: 09/03/2019
- Times: 9am - 6pm
- Location: Columbia Hotel Lancaster Gate London W2
- Duration: 6 days ( This is the first part)