Transformational Breath®️ Seminar
THIS IS A FIRST!!!!!!!
TRANSFORMATIONAL BREATH®️SEMINAR TO BE HELD AT THE OSEKI MAASAI MARA CAMP. Www.osekimaasaimaracamp.com for photos of the place.
COME AND ENJOY THIS AMAZING WEEK IN KENYA. IT IS AN AWESOME PLACE TO DO IT. We will do the seminar and then have a two day safari to finish off the week. All arrangements to get there once you are in Kenya will be organised by Vincent and his assistant Denise.
Join Vincent Oloo, senior trainer from Kenya who has been teaching Transformational Breath® for 20 years. He is the most senior trainer in the UK and in Kenya and teaches all levels to reach your qualification. He is absolutely passionate about breathwork and teaches on a one to one basis back in Kenya as well as running all levels of Transformational Breath® and workshops there. He also voluntarily visits a cancer hospital once a week to give breathwork sessions to patients. He has a wonderful manner and will put everyone at ease from the first moment. He has an easy going style of teaching and is always ready for some laughter as well as the serious bits!
He is joined by Denise Gwatkin who is a certified Transformational Breath® facilitator with her own wonderful story of how breathwork has truly changed her life for the better! She is full of vitality and especially loves the breath dance which will be taught to help with your breath. Denise will be there to help with your everyday needs and to answer any admin concerns you may have.
Breathe in freedom is what transformational breath® is all about. It frees you from any past events that may be bothering you, helps you to move forward confidently in your life, brings peace and joy and all sorts of other benefits from physical through mental and emotional to spiritual.
The Seminar Program (levels 1-3)
The programme content includes
- 2-3 professionally facilitated Transformational Breath® sessions every day.
- A deep understanding of breathing analysis including demonstrations.
- Integration of unconsciously held negative emotional charges or beliefs.
- Resolution of negative programming and family patterns.
- Dyadic Soul Communication.
- Forgiveness and inner child breathwork exercises.
- Toning and sound healing.
- Breath and movement.
- Water session
- Self-breathwork Sessions.
- Partnered breathwork sessions.
- Mirror breathwork Session.
- Advanced breathwork to access higher states of consciousness.
And you will leave at the end of the six days with the tools and skills to enhance your everyday life including
- Understanding how breathing effects your physical and mental body.
- Confidence in how and when to use breathing exercises.
- Recognising how your breath pattern reflects your life experience.
- Awareness of when situations or experiences affect your breath pattern.
- How to make positive changes by using your breath during every day life .
- Five Rites daily yoga practise.
- 100 breaths daily practise.
- How and when to use Byron Katie’s ‘The Work’ to resolve inner conflict.
- The Abundance Programme.
- How to self-body map.
- How to give yourself a Transformational Breath® session.
There are no pre-requisites, you only need to bring yourself with an open mind and a willingness to embrace positive transformation.
This training is offered as a fully residential programme allowing us to retreat and immerse ourselves in the true joy of breathing. We will need to be there for an 9am start on Saturday 4th May 2024. The course will finish on Thursday 9th May and we will go for the safari on the Friday and Saturday. Each day we will start first thing with a meditation and go through each day till 6.00 (on some days this might be extended after supper) with a nice long lunch break where you can enjoy this amazing place.
- The fee for 7 nights full board with drinks provided in the day is £280.o0
- the fee for the training is £1100 (early bird discount of £100 till January 1st 2024)
- cost from airport approx £70 each way – depends on people per carrier
- safari per day approx £90 tbc
Flights need to be paid for separately – TravelUp seems to be a good website for cheap flights or please enquire with Denise first. If there are a group of us wanting to fly it might be cheaper.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further details and to find out what an amazing experience it would be or you can call Denise +44 (0)7946 586013 or Vincent on +254 721 691 553.
- Date: 04/05/2024
- Times: 09:00 - 17:00
- Location: OSEKI MASAAIR MARA CAMP
- Duration: 6 days