Breathe Joy, Peace and Stillness at a bespoke Transformational Breath Centre
One day Transformational Breath® Retreat
A one-day retreat is a great way to experience the many benefits of Transformational Breath®. You will have two full facilitated sessions of Transformational Breath ® in a bespoke wellbeing center. This mini retreat will energize your body, calm your mind, help you release tension while connecting to the essence of emotive music and movement. The day is for those committed to self-discovery and change, but with limited time to devote to such transformation. Your body and mind will feel lighter, freer and much more relaxed, even in one day.
The morning will include Introduction to Transformational Breath®. We will be covering the four basics of the technique and you will receive a full facilitated breath session.
The afternoon Transformational Breath® session will close with a discussion/guided meditation.
The perfect end to any breath session and the perfect end to your special day in Whalebones Wellbeing Centre.
Nurture yourself and rejuvenate your mind, body and spirit to bring balance back into your busy life away in just ONE day.
You will leave with new tools and techniques to continue your experience of transformation at all levels
TRANSFORMATIONAL BREATH® One Day Retreat Program
Welcome from 9.00 am
9.30 – Introduction to Transformational Breath® and full breathing session
13.00 – Lunch:
PLEASE NOTE: LUNCH IS NOT PROVIDED. Lunch Options
- Bring your own delicious food and share lunch either outdoors in the extensive gardens or in the spacious conservatory.
Fridge and re-heating facilities available in the fully stocked kitchen.
2. The Arkley Pub and Restaurant – 5 mins walk – Turn left out of Whalebones, carry straight on. Pub is on the right. Booking essential. https://www.thearkley.co.uk or tel 0208 449 0106
3. Eli’s Kitchen – 7 mins walk – Turn right out of Whalebones, carry straight on. Elis’s kitchen on the right. Fresh salads, sandwiches, soup. Tel 07713909604 to pre-book. No website for Eli’s kitchen
14.15 – Restorative movement
14.30 – Transformational Breath® session
15.30 – Tea Break
16.00 Guided Meditation/Discussion
Finish 5.00 pm (approx)
What are the benefits?
- Increases oxygenation throughout the body.
- Detoxifies the whole body.
- Improves energy levels.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Balances the flow of energy through the body.
- Resolves addictions.
- Reduces worry and anxiety.
- Relieves depression and negative emotions.
- Expands awareness.
- Allows fuller expression of love and joy.
- Improves well-being for many conditions and ailments such as:
- Stress Reduction, Respiratory ailments, Headaches, Low energy, Psychosomatic illnesses, Anaerobic diseases, and many others.
What will happen at the morning workshop?
You will be introduced to the 4 basics of Transformational Breath®, thereby creating greater awareness of your individual breathing pattern. Helena will use The Breath, Bodywork, Sacred Sound, Presence, Coaching, Intention Setting, Invocation, Movement and Music to create profound life changes. This conscious connected breath technique will help you reconnect to the power of your own breath. This is your chance to clear blockages in your energy system, to relax, let go and let Helena and colleagues take care of you for a few hours.
What must I do to prepare?
- Each Breath session is over an hour long lying on yoga mats on the floor.
- If you have difficulty lying flat on the floor, please let me know in advance.
- Please remember to wear comfortable clothes (like gym or yoga attire)
- Wear warm socks (no shoes allowed indoors)
- Eat lightly beforehand.
- Please bring your own water bottle, which can be re-filled from the water urn.
- Bring an open mind and begin to formulate an intention for the session.
- Yoga mats, blankets, cushions and mouth pieces will be supplied.
- Please bring your own lunch.
This one-day retreat is a fantastic way to experience the power of Transformational Breath® in the safe and nurturing environment of Whalebone Park.
- Date: 02/03/2024
- Times: 09:30 - 17:00
- Location: Barnet North London
- Duration: 7 hours 30 Minutes