Transform your breath, transform your life
Transformational Breath® Introductory Workshop
Who is this workshop for?
This Introductory Workshop is suitable for beginners and experienced breath workers. After a year of pandemic, we all need to breathe a little deeper.
What are the benefits?
- Increases oxygenation throughout the body
- Detoxifies the whole body
- Improves energy levels
- Stimulates circulation
- Balances the flow of energy through the body
- Resolves addictions
- Reduces worry and anxiety
- Relieves depression and negative emotions
- Expands awareness
- Allows fuller expression of love and joy
- Improves well-being for many conditions and ailments such as:
- Stress Reduction, Respiratory ailments, Headaches, Low energy, Psychosomatic illnesses, Anaerobic diseases, and many others.
What will happen at the workshop?
You will be introduced to the 4 basics of Transformational Breath®, thereby creating greater awareness of your individual breathing pattern. Helena will use gentle movement, sound vibration and simple affirmations to facilitate a full circular breath pattern. This breath technique will help you to reconnect to the power of your own breath. This is your chance to clear blockages in your energy system, to relax, let go and let Helena and colleagues take care of you for a few hours.
Where will it be held?
It will be held in Whalebones Wellbeing Centre amidst the peace and tranquility of Whalebone Park, Barnet, North London. The wellbeing centre is easily accessible by tube and bus services. Ample parking is freely available. Come and join Helena and her colleagues in the stunning natural beauty of Whalebones. You will leave feeling refreshed and ready to face the world again.
What must I do to prepare?
- Please remember to wear comfortable clothes (like gym or yoga attire)
- Wear warm socks (no shoes allowed indoors)
- Eat lightly beforehand.
- Please bring your own water bottle, which can be re-filled from the water urn
- Bring an open mind and begin to formulate an intention for the session
- Yoga mats, blankets, cushions and mouth pieces will be supplied.
How do I book and what is the cost?
Contact: Helena Boland
firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 07956874781
Pre -booking essential.
- Date: 26/06/2021
- Times: 10:00 - 13:00
- Location: Whalebones Wellbeing Centre, EN5 4BZ
- Duration: 3 hours