No matter what you have been through, no matter what your background is, each of us deserves to be happy. Happiness is just within your reach, and it begins with you.
Reclaim Your Power, Transformational Breath session.
Once a month we run a group workshops to open up the full potential of the respiratory system. Life experiences can be tough, stressful, even traumatic and this affects our breath patterns we were born with.
What does it really mean?
It means that we are restricting our breathing and therefore depriving our cells of the oxygen and energy. Feeling tired and without the energy to live a normal, healthy life.
Transformational Breath is a powerful, self-healing technique that works on a three levels on our being, the physical, emotional and spiritual where you can feel connected to yourself and your inner wisdom.
The process has proven to be deep and unique for many people. The most common benefits people experience are stress reduction, relaxation, forgiveness and self-love. Many clients also experience a deeper meditative states, deeper connection with others and inner wisdom, a full expression of loving and joyful emotions, self-discovery by awareness of self-sabotaging behaviours and thought patterns.
Practising breath work you may experience as your self-esteem and confidence is boosted and quality of life improved.
Here are some physical, emotional and psychological benefits of deep, full, connected diaphragmatic breathing:
– it detoxifies the body
– it eliminates restrictive breathing patterns and opens the respiratory system
– it increases oxygenation and energy levels in the body
– it stimulates circulation and the lymphatic system and massages the organs
– it may improve physical wellness, helps to release physical tension
– it promotes integration of our suppressed feelings, emotions, limiting beliefs, self-sabotaging patterns
– it reduces stress, worry and anxiety and increases relaxation
– it may improve self-esteem
– it activates a high frequency of electromagnetic vibration throughout the body and mind
– it helps you to feel more connected, authentic, aware, focused and free
All levels are welcome.
Our facilitators are fully trained and certificated.
1:1 session are also available.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To book your place go to: https://thrive3.co.uk/book-now/
- Date: 20/09/2020
- Times: 13:00 - 15:00
- Location: artFix Gallery, London 51 Powis street, SE18 6HZ, London
- Duration: 2h