No matter what you have been through, no matter what your background is, each of us deserves to be happy. Happiness is just within your reach, and it begins with you.
Transformational Breath® is a simple diaphragmatic breathing technique that helps to unlock the full potential of the respiratory system. Breathing seems so ordinary that many of us are not aware that full correct breathing has such a huge impact on our physical and emotional health. The ideal breath creates a healthy environment for all processes within our bodies, consequently bringing us emotional balance and harmony to our lives.
The transformational breath session focuses on three main areas – increasing physical wellbeing, improving mental and emotional states, and spiritual expansion.
The process has proven to be deep and unique for many people. The most common benefits that people experienced are: stress reduction, relaxation, forgiveness and self-love. Many clients also experienced a deeper meditative states, deeper connection with others and inner wisdom, fuller expression of loving and joyful emotions, self-discovery by awareness of self-sabotaging behaviours and thought patterns.
Practising breath work you may experience as your self-esteem and confidence is boosted and quality of life improved.
Here are some physical, emotional and psychological benefits of deep, full, connected diaphragmatic breathing:
– it may detoxify the body
– it may eliminate restrictive breathing patterns and opens the respiratory system
– it may increase oxygenation and energy levels in the body
– it may stimulate circulation and the lymphatic system and massages the organs
– it may improve physical wellness, helps to release physical tension
– it may promote integration of our suppressed feelings, emotions, limiting beliefs, self-sabotaging patterns
– it may reduce stress, worry and anxiety and increases relaxation
– it may improve self-esteem
– it may activate a high frequency of electromagnetic vibration throughout the body and mind
– it may help you to feel more connected, authentic, aware, focused and free
To book your place go to https://thrive3.co.uk/book-now/
At the checkout please specify the date you would like the session to be booked
We are looking forward to meeting you there.
- Date: 28/04/2019
- Times: 15:00 - 17:00
- Location: artFix Gallery, London 51 Powis street, SE18 6HZ, London
- Duration: 2h